ClearWater Psychotherapy currently provides counseling to adults and people's relationships, in Maine. We are available to assist you with a wide variety of issues and concerns, including:
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks /Phobias
- Coping with traumatic or stressful events, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Child, Parent, and Family issues
- Problems with Self-esteem/Body Image
- Coping with Illness and Chronic Pain
- School or Work-related stress/Performance Issues
Do to the COVID pandemic, we are seeing all clients via HIPAA compliant video telehealth services. If you would like to set up a therapy appointment or to get more information, please contact us by phone or e-mail:
Telephone: (207) 807-5339
- Struggling with anxiety, worry, or panic?
- Feeling down? Have less energy than you used to? Struggle with making decisions?
- Having nightmares, intrusive thoughts or memories of painful events?
- Worried about your kids and don't know what to do?
- Struggling with a work or school issue?
- Feeling "stuck" in your life and want to make positive changes but don't know how?
- Experiencing difficulty finding or maintaining fulfilling relationships?
- Having difficulty managing your moods?
It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.
- Muhammad Ali
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- Anais Nin